Junior QA Engineer
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using the Node.js, React, React Native, and PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 120 unique specialists. We aim to expand our team to 200 members who will share our values, inspire, and improve with us, achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a Junior QA Engineer with deep expertise in manual testing and a desire to grow among professionals.
Your skill set:
- A minimum of 0.5 years of commercial experience as a Manual QA Engineer;
- Close attention to detail, the ability to understand and check all the options – the interaction of the user and the system;
- Possession of basic programming skills;
- Experience working with API and Postman;
- Experience working with the command line in Linux;
- Ability to deploy and test projects locally;
- Ability to write simple SQL queries;
- Ability to work with technical logs;
- Strong intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Creating and maintaining test documentation (checklists, test cases, bug reports);
- Executing manual tests (functional, regression, cross-platform);
- Ensuring that internal quality processes are followed and producing test reports, defect tracking;
- API testing;
- Requirement analysis.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your training, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday, and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate your salary expectations, a detailed description of your experience, skills, and contact details in the CV/cover letter.