Junior System Administrator
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using Node.js, React.js, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 120 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Junior System Administrator, a responsible and open-minded candidate who will assist our company in maintaining the proper condition of our technical equipment as well as participate in purchasing new devices.
Your skill set:
- Experience of working with Linux OS and Windows Server OS;
- Skills in assembling, setting up and servicing computers;
- Skills in servicing and repairing computers, printers, monitors, servers and other equipment;
- Experience of installing and updating the software;
- Knowledge of safety measures and responsible attitude to the tasks set;
- High communication and problem-solving skills in order to immediately react and resolve any technical issue in the office.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working in a similar position;
- Experience of working with 3D printers;
- Technical background.
- Installation and configuration of licensed software;
- Solving problems of system integration and deployment;
- Providing technical maintenance of computer equipment, maintaining it in a proper condition;
- Purchase of new equipment and reporting;
- Receipt and issuance of equipment in accordance with internal requests of employees;
- Assistance to employees and technical teams with technical equipment;
- Cooperation with the office manager in the organization of office work and its equipment.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your training, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule;
- The location of the office is 10 minutes walk from Vystavkovyi Tsentr metro station.
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday, and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.