Strong Junior PHP developerUkraine, Kyiv
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile applications, e-commerce, IoT solutions.
We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
We love what we do and do what we love!
Join our #WebbyLabDreamTeam now!
What do you need:
- Experience with PHP 7 and any modern PHP framework for at least 2 years;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or Postgres);
- Ability to use OOP in PHP;
- Understanding of the concept of MVC;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- Intermediate English.
It will be a plus:
- Ability to work with version control systems;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern web development (ES6, webpack, eslint, React);
- Links to real projects and/or source codes located on one of the project hosting (GitHub, Bitbucket, SourceForge).
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company (our employees grow to Tech, Team leads in teams and introduce new approaches to projects);
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc;
- Corporate events and sporting events: we play soccer, kicker, What? Where? When?, we go to the mountains and just have fun :)
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.