Junior PHP DeveloperUkraine, Kyiv
Are you looking for an environment in which your efforts directly influence the outcome of the project?
Join our #WebbyLabDreamTeam now!
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile apps, ecommerce, IoT solutions.
We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Worldticket, Ezlo, MHP, Brain, Intersport, etc.
We love what we do and do what we love!
- Experience with PHP7 and any PHP framework for at least a year;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or Postgres);
- The ability to use OOP in PHP;
- Understanding of the concept of MVC;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Basic server administration experience on Linux.
Plus will be:
- Teamwork experience;
- The ability to work with version control systems;
- Experience with Slim3, ORM / Propel2 or Opencart;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern Web development (ES6, webpack, eslint, React);
- It will be a huge plus if your resume contains links to real projects and/or source codes located on one of the project hosts (A la GitHub, Bitbucket, SourceForge, etc.).
- Development of the existing project functionality;
- Creation of new functionality.
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company (our employees grow to Tech, Team leads in teams and introduce new approaches to projects);
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc;
- Corporate events and sporting events: we play soccer, kicker, What? Where? When?, we go to the mountains and just have fun :)
More details about work with us
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.