Junior PHP DeveloperUkraine, Kyiv
Are you looking for an environment in which your efforts directly influence the outcome of the project?
Join our #WebbyLabDreamTeam now!
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile apps, ecommerce, IoT solutions.
We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Worldticket, Ezlo, MHP, Brain, Intersport, etc.
We love what we do and do what we love!
- Experience with PHP7 and any PHP framework for at least a year;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or Postgres);
- The ability to use OOP in PHP;
- Understanding of the concept of MVC;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Basic server administration experience on Linux.
Plus will be:
- Teamwork experience;
- The ability to work with version control systems;
- Experience with Slim3, ORM / Propel2 or Opencart;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern Web development (ES6, webpack, eslint, React);
- It will be a huge plus if your resume contains links to real projects and/or source codes located on one of the project hosts (A la GitHub, Bitbucket, SourceForge, etc.).
- Development of the existing project functional;
- Creation of the new functional.
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company (our employees grow to Tech, Team leads in teams and introduce new approaches to projects);
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.