Junior QA EngineerUkraine, Kyiv
Are you looking for an environment in which your efforts directly influence the outcome of the project?
Join our #WebbyLabDreamTeam now!
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile apps, ecommerce, IoT solutions.
We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Worldticket, Ezlo, MHP, Brain, Intersport, etc.
We love what we do and do what we love!
What do you need:
- Understanding of the basics, goals and testing methods;
- Basic programming skills;
- Basic understanding of UX;
- Desire to deal with complex tasks;
- Analytical thinking;
- Intermediate English.
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company (our employees grow to Tech, Team leads in teams and introduce new approaches to projects);
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Fully paid English classes (twice per week);
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc;
- Corporate events and sporting events: we play soccer, kicker, What? Where? When?, we go to the mountains and just have fun :)
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.