Strong Junior Node.js DeveloperUkraine, Kyiv
Are you looking for an environment in which your efforts directly influence the outcome of the project?
Join our #WebbyLabDreamTeam now!
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT company. We are developing web and mobile applications. We specialize in: web services, mobile apps, ecommerce, IoT solutions.
We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Worldticket, Ezlo, MHP, Brain, Intersport, etc.
We love what we do and do what we love!
What do you need:
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Commercial experience with Node.js and any Node.js framework (for example, express) from 1 year;
- Knowledge of best practices in development on NodeJS;
- Understanding of the concept of MVC;
- A confident understanding of the event-oriented model in Node.js;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Ability to work with git;
- Strong experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform web-programming;
- Understanding of the principles of SOLID;
- Experience with test frameworks (Mocha, Jest, Ava);
- Knowledge of English is not lower than Intermediate.
It will be a plus:
- Ability to work with docker;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern Web development (ES6, webpack, eslint, React);
We offer you:
- Excellent opportunities and prospects for professional growth in the company (our employees grow to Tech, Team leads in teams and introduce new approaches to projects);
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Compensation of expenses for participation in conferences;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays;
- The convenient location of the office 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc;
- Corporate events and sporting events: we play soccer, kicker, What? Where? When?, we go to the mountains and just have fun :)
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.