Strong Junior PHP Developer
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 120 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a Strong Junior PHP Developer with great passion for programming and a desire to grow among professionals.
Your skill set:
- Experience with PHP for at least 1 year;
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or Postgres);
- Ability to use OOP in PHP;
- Understanding of the MVC concept;
- Ability to work with git;
- Knowledge of Linux OS.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge and understanding of modern web development (ES6, webpack, eslint, React);
- Basic knowledge of Elasticsearch;
- Links to real projects and/or source codes located on one of the project hosting (GitHub, Bitbucket, SourceForge);
- Intermediate English.
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, and demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, a detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.