5 Basic Steps of IoT Devices Development
The IoT hardware development requirements concern security, connectivity, power, physical device design, data processing and storage, and cost.
The IoT device development is facing two basic categories of challenges:
– Technological: issues with connectivity, security, standardization, smart data analysis, and compatibility.
– Business: an emerging demand in large-scale manufacturing, simplified usability, device compatibility and software maintenance, etc.
According to our experience in IoT device development, the customization of pre-made and test-proven solutions is always cheaper and more effective than development from scratch.
Once you’ve decided to hire IoT hardware experts for your project, selecting the best contractors will require three basic stages:
– Market research, covering various aspects of the potential vendors, from their services to the minimal project costs and expertise within a particular industry
– Technical analysis, during which you check the tech stack and equipment the company offers, research their development methodologies
– Meeting to discuss all technical and organizational aspects. After that, you can make a final decision.
Discover the types of IoT protocols in WebbyLab’s guide. Explore the real-world usage of popular connectivity solutions like MQTT, Zigbee, and more.
Master IoT minimum viable product development with our expert guide. Navigate the essential steps, potential challenges, and desired outcomes.
IoT firmware analysis is crucial for identifying vulnerabilities and making the business resistant to attacks. Read on to find out how to analyze your device firmware.
Any IoT solution combines wireless tech, microcontrollers, and an online connection.
How the Grafana Dashboard Could Be Useful for IoT? | WebbyLab
Exploring the Difference Between Arduino and Raspberry Pi for Your Next IoT Project