Brain Computers is a large retailer of computer technology, electronic devices, and gadgets.
Over the course of more than 25 years in business, the company has become one of the leading sellers in Ukraine in both the B2B (wholesale and corporate sales) and B2C markets (retail for consumers). Currently, the company is expanding its product line to include home appliances, tools, sport and leisure goods, and children’s items.
Create dealer and corporate B2B portals with 300k SKU and more than 3k resellers. Complex analytics for logistics and delivery to physical stores.
During the development of this B2B portal, we have created the engine for quick online sales point generation based on a global catalog. The application has its own management system for internal advertising, product information management (PIM), analytics, and product availability calculation at the delivery point. We chose microservices architecture for this project.
Software architecture model
Customers using the portal can:
- View the product catalog and prices (wholesale and also recommended retail prices);
- Find out about the availability of items in regional warehouses and the time of goods’ availability at issue points;
- Discover promotional offers;
- Place an order, view order history;
- Use the extended functionality: editing orders prior to shipment; booking, dropshipping, order invoicing, generating reports, service request processing, etc.
Aside from the b2b platform’s successful implementation, we have been periodically working to enhance it for the past ten years. In order to keep the product up to date, we introduce new features and extend the product functionality on a regular basis.