Strong Junior Node.js developer
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 130 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a Strong Junior Node.js Developer with great passion for programming, deep expertise in backend development and a desire to grow among professionals.
Your skill set:
- 1.5+ years of experience with Node.js and any Node.js framework (e.g., Express, Koa);
- Knowledge of best practices in development on NodeJS;
- Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL;
- Good understanding of the event-oriented model in Node.js;
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform web-programming;
- Experience with test frameworks (Mocha, Jest, Ava);
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Understanding of the concept of MVC and principles of SOLID;
- Ability to work with docker;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Ability to work with git;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge and understanding of modern Web development (ES6, webpack, eslint, React).
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to partially compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.