Middle Node.js developer
WebbyLab is a Ukrainian IT outsourcing company. We develop scalable and feature-rich Web and Mobile applications using NodeJs, React, React Native, PHP stack. We have successfully completed projects for Daimler Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Pfizer, Uber, Ezlo, etc.
Currently, our company consists of more than 120 unique specialists. We are aimed at expanding our team up to 200 members that will share our values, inspire and improve with us achieving all set goals.
We are looking for a Middle Node.js Developer with deep expertise in backend development, good understanding of ACID, SOLID principles, the CAP theorem and a willingness to develop fault-tolerant systems and tackle challenging tasks.
Your skill set:
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js and any Node.js framework (e.g., Express, Koa);
- Knowledge of best practices in development on Node.js;
- Strong experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Hands-on experience with TypeORM or Sequelize, Mongoose;
- Experience with Docker;
- Thorough understanding of the event-oriented model in Node.js;
- Experience with test frameworks (Mocha, Jest, Ava);
- Good understanding of the basic concepts of cryptography (Hash functions,
- Understanding of the concept of MVC and principles of SOLID;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Basic knowledge of administration of Linux distributions;
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of algorithmic complexity and the ability to analyze and manage it;
- Ability to work with monitoring systems and analyze metrics;
- Ability to debug code;
- Experience with fintech projects;
- Experience in writing Unit tests;
- Knowledge and understanding of modern Web development (ES6, webpack, eslint).
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to partially compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc.;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab’s birthday and New Year’s holidays.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.